Types of Elder Abuse & Neglect
What types of elder abuse exist?
1. Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Pressure Sores
- Sexual Abuse
- Wandering from facility
2. Financial/material exploitation and abuse
- Unexplained withdrawals of large sums of money from bank accounts
- Abrupt changes in a Will or Trust or any estate planning arrangement–based upon Undue Influence or Lack of Cognitive Capacity, often accompanied by isolation and changes are made that are contrary to longstanding planning and relationships.
- Signing Deeds to Real Property
- Refinancing Real Property
- Inappropriate Investments without independent advice
Elder Abuse and Neglect Attorney
The Law Office Of Stewart Levin has successfully handled numerous of cases involving Elder Abuse and Neglect over the last 25 years. Cases for which Mr. Levin has obtained compensation by trial, arbitration, mediation, and settlement include situations involving pressure sores, falls, wandering, sexual assault, assault and battery, dehydration, malnutrition, and Wrongful Death. These cases have occurred at nursing homes, residential care facilities, home health care situations, group homes, during hospice care, and at hospitals. Mr. Levin has taught lawyers, doctors, and law students trial skills involving elder abuse cases.
Get Legal Counsel for Elder Abuse and Neglect Today
If your elderly loved is the victim of elder abuse and neglect, please give us a call as soon as possible. Let Beverly Hills Elder Law represent your case. To get started, call our office at 310-776-8780 or contact us online. No Recovery–No Fee.